Toyota is known for their quality forklifts, but did you know you can get that very same quality from a Toyota aerial lift? Aichi, a Toyota company, has been around for over 50 years and in March 2017, Toyota announced a re-launch of the Aichi aerial lift line. Toyota’s aerial lifts remain true to brand with their quality, durability, reliability and overall value (QDRV). Quality is the hallmark of Toyota’s world-renowned Toyota Production System, which is practiced at all Toyota manufacturing facilities. Thought you knew everything about the aerial lift market? Think again…
Meet Aichi, a Toyota Industries Company…
AICHI Sharyo Co., Ltd. was founded in 1962. Over the course of the 1960s, AICHI developed derricks and aerial work platforms, the latter of which has earned AICHI a global reputation for quality. Renamed AICHI Corporation in 1992, we continued to develop new technologies to create innovative aerial work platforms in the 21st century.
With a growing global presence and a loyal customer base, AICHI gained the attention of Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO) as one of the most dependable aerial work platform manufacturers in the world. Such an excellent product presented an opportunity to join two companies with closely shared values, and AICHI officially became a subsidiary of TICO in 2003.
Today, our customers often have needs for both Toyota forklifts and aerial maintenance equipment such as AICHI Scissor Lifts. Following our dedication to customer service, Toyota launched the sale of AICHI E-Series Scissor Lifts across its industry leading North American dealer network in March, 2017. With the Toyota dealer network, AICHI continues to provide excellent aerial lift products and services to North American customers.
Scissor Lift Sizes for All Your Tall Tasks
The five models of the AICHI E-Series Scissor Lift offer working heights of 25, 26, 32, and 38 feet. Working height is calculated by adding six feet to platform extended height. The versatile offerings can be maneuvered through your facilities to reach up and across obstacles.
Scissor Lift Safety: Secure Your Reach
es of the Aichi Scissor Lift help meet operators’ safety needs. Pothole protectors reduce ground clearance of the scissor lift and limit unwanted movement if the vehicle is driven into a hole while the platform is elevated. An anti-rollback function keeps the lift in place if stopped on a ramp, and controlled descent automatically slows the unit down when travelling down a grade.
All AICHI scissor lifts also come standard with a tilt alarm, drive and lift cut out, and reduced travel speed when the platform is elevated to further promote your operator’s safety.
Innovative Scissor Lift Parts: AC Drive Motor
AICHI E-Series Scissor Lifts are powered by industry-leading AC Lift and Drive Motors. The unique brushless design limits maintenance needs so that you can keep working longer. Their dependable operation sips energy from four 6 volt, 225 AH deep cycle batteries, leading to improved efficiency compared to competitors. The time saved on charging and maintenance intervals make AICHI Scissor Lifts a dependable offering for your access needs.
- Durable construction: Steel-constructed panels and powder-coated pain make the E-Series Scissor Lifts built to last.
- Platform extension: Additional platform length allows operators to safely reach across fixed objects.
- Tilt alarm: Alerts operators to unsafe working conditions and limits platform movement until safe operation is restored.
- Fold-down guardrails: Folding guardrails allow for larger models to pass through doorways and under other low obstacles.
- Dual operational modes: Additional operating modes provide increased platform capacity at lower heights for flexible use.
- Upper control box: Flexible operation controls offers to two mounting positions or remote use while off of the scissor lift.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Aerial Lift Safety Training classes are required by OSHA every 2 years.
- Aerial Lift Safety Inspections are required by OSHA on an annual basis.
Allied Toyota Lift is certified to conduct and certify OSHA training as well as make annual aerial lift inspections.
Want to know more? Contact Allied Toyota Lift today for more information on pricing and features.