Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) recently launched a new AC-powered walkie pallet jack under the brand Tora-Max. The 4,000-pound lift capacity walkie, built for customers in search of an entry-level walkie, provides a simple solution and solid performance. The Tora-Max walkie has a target delivery time of four weeks or less and retails for $2,999.
The new product serves small businesses and hand pallet truck users who are ready to step up to powered equipment. Tora-Max also provides a solution to manufacturers with a “no forklift policy” on the plant floor. Tora-Max walkies are available now at Allied Toyota Lift.
“Tora-Max is the walkie for customers who want a fast, easy, turnkey solution,” said TMHU’s electric product planning specialist Martin Brenneman. “It’s the right no-frills product for the value buyer.”
The new Tora-Max walkie features include:
- Single point watering system with tool-free cover removal for simple battery maintenance
- On-board battery charger
- Standard wet-cell battery pack
- Standard turtle-mode button for pinwheel turning in a 93-inch space
- Multi-functional control handle with ergonomic grips
- 4 mph travel speed
- 12 month, 1,000 hour, parts-only warranty
Other important benefits include:
1. Improved ergonomics, protecting the health of your workforce
2. Increased productivity of your workforce
3. Improved storage densities in your warehouse
The name Tora-Max is derived from the word Tora, which means tiger in Japanese. Max stands for maximizing productivity, which is the result of using an AC-powered electric walkie in many applications. To learn more about the new Tora-Max walkie pallet jack, visit Tora-Max.com.