ALLIED TOYOTA LIFT ACHIEVES ASEC CERTIFICATION
March 7th, 2018 - Allied Toyota Lift recently achieved Toyota Forklift’s Aftersales and Service Evaluation and Certification (ASEC)
COLUMBUS, Ind. (February 20, 2018) – ALLIED TOYOTA LIFT recently achieved Toyota Forklift’s Aftersales and Service Evaluation and Certification (ASEC). The ASEC certification is a process to help dealers focus on improved safety, productivity and customer satisfaction to grow their parts and service business, increase profitability and deliver the industry’s best customer service.
The program supports dealers in their journey toward a culture of continuous improvement. It encourages dealers to focus on key areas of aftermarket operations and meeting critical standards by practicing Kaizen, a Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices and personal efficiency.
In 2017, 14 Toyota dealerships successfully completed the standards to be ASEC certified or recertified:
- Atlas Toyota Material Handling Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Bell Fork Lift, Inc. Clinton Township, Michigan
- Industrial Truck Service Ltd. Winnipeg, Manitoba
- ProLift Industrial Equipment West Chester, Ohio
- Southeast Industrial Equipment, Inc. Duncan, South Carolina
- The Lilly Company Tupelo, Mississippi
- Toyota Lift Northwest Clackamas, Oregon
- Toyota-Lift of Minnesota Byron, Minnesota
- Vesco Toyotalift Hickory, North Carolina
- Allied Toyotalift Knoxville, Tennessee
- Conger Toyotalift Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Toyota Lift Northwest Kent, Washington
- Toyota-Lift of Minnesota Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Welch Equipment Company, Inc. Denver, Colorado
“To successfully complete the ASEC process dealerships commit to two things: hard work and a change in the way they approach business,” said Toyota Forklift’s Director of Aftermarket Sales Bret Bruin. “We commend our dealers who took on the challenge of continuous improvement to make their organizations even stronger.”
About Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A.
Proudly manufactured in the United States, Toyota Industrial Equipment offers a full line of material handling solutions including forklifts, automated guided vehicles, fleet management services, aerial work platforms and tow tractors. Toyota’s commitment to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction, the hallmark of the Toyota Production System, extends throughout more than 230 locations in North America. For more information, visit ToyotaForklift.com.