FORKLIFT REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Allied Toyota Lift provides 24-hour service, emergency repairs and planned maintenance on all types and brands of forklifts and material handling equipment. You choose your service location — at your facility or at one of our three locations. Allied's forklift repair & maintenance department is committed to providing quality forklift service at affordable prices.
- 4-hour response times with SAE certified technicians on most dispatched calls
- On Call 24/7 Service: Knoxville 865-440-3678, Johnson City 423-534-8142
- Over 25 centrally-dispatched and fully stocked GPS service vans on the road.
- All Technicians are Certified & Covered by Workman’s Comp
- We are fully insured for liability at your place of business and at our shop
- Forklifts, aerial lifts, front end loaders, piggy-back forklifts, and sweeper/scrubber
- Most brands repaired including Toyota, Clark, Mitsubishi/Cat, Yale/Hyster, Nissan/TCM/Unicarriers, Komatsu, Crown, Raymond, Linde.
- Planned Maintenance Service rates include travel time at no charge
- Full Forklift Maintenance rates quoted for 1-5 years on all makes and models of forklifts & scissor lifts. Quotes Available for Full Maintenance or Time and Materials
- Customer Service representatives available to answer questions and provide quotations for needed repairs on all equipment.
- Interested in a Customized Maintenance Plan? Please call us! You can discover more at Toyota's Website: Toyota Maintenance Plans
All of our technicians are insured, certified, and are enrolled in Toyota developed technician classes that focuses on expert trouble shooting techniques that allow for quick identification of a problem and lift truck repair. Should you need to send your equipment to one of our shops for more complex forklift repairs, you can be confident that our state of the art facilities equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment will repair your equipment back to OEM factory specifications quickly.