FORKLIFT TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Protecting your operators is not an option - it's a requirement.
OSHA Standard 1910.178 requires that all employers ensure forklift operators are competent to operate the truck safely, as demonstrated by the successful completion of a forklift training and certification program. Let us help you keep your staff safe with operator training or train the trainer forklift certification programs at your location or ours.
Here's what operators can expect:
- Classroom-style training, hands-on training and a written evaluation
- Training is fully customized based on your operation and equipment type(s)
- All of the required materials are included with training
- Certificates and wallet cards will be given to each person who passes
- Training can be conducted on a 3 shift basis
- Weekend training dates can be an option, contact us for potential dates
- Class sizes can range anywhere from 1 - 30 trainees
Are you currently operating Toyota Forklifts? You may be eligible for a special rate!